I love trying out and experimenting with dinner. For me it’s fun to try new things and see if we like them. My kids aren’t so sure, but generally put up with it. My husband it pretty adventuresome and it game for whatever I want to try, which is awesome.
- 1/4 C Honey
- 1/2 C Dijon Mustard
- 1 TBSP Simply Asia Sweet Ginger Garlic Seasoning (found at Costco)
- 1 package of Sweet Italian Sasauge or 5 links cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 Red bell pepper cut into chunks
- 1 white onion cut into chunks
- 4 waxy potatoes cut into large chunks, microwaved for 7-8 minutes to partially cook
- wooden skewers
Assemble kabobs with an even mixture of sausage, pepper, onion and potato.
Heat your grill to a medium (about 350 to 375 temp). Place kabobs on grill and brush the tops with the sauce. Turn every 3 to 4 minutes brushing the tops each time. Cook until sausage is cooked through (about 15 minutes) and enjoy!